- The Society of Our Mother of Peace
- Queen of Heaven Solitude (417) 744-2011
- Meets the Second Tuesday of the month.
- Bill Baunach, President (417) 732-4621
Parish Council of Catholic Women (PCCW)
Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Meets Wednesday mornings after 8:00 AM Mass in the Parish Hall.
- Mrs. JoAnne Verfurth (417) 744-2911
Parish School of Religion (PSR)
- PSR classes are provided during the school year on Sundays from 9:10 AM to 10:15 AM. See the calendar for PSR schedule.
- First Reconciliation & First Communion - Preparation for first reconciliation and first communion occur when a child is in second grade.
- Confirmation Preparation - Preparation for confirmation begins in high school. If you are interesting in learning more please reach out to our church office or PSR Coordinator.
- Mrs. Bonnie King, PSR Coordinator (417) 743-2882
St. Vincent De Paul
- Meets the Third Sunday of the month at 1:30 PM.
- Mrs. Pat Hutton (417) 732-6180
- Pantry Day is the Second Saturday of the month.
- Meets First Sunday of the month at 11:30 AM.
- Mrs. Michaela Barrett (417) 849-1523
- The St. Joseph Youth Group welcomes all kids in 7th-12th grade to come together for fun and friendship while celebrating our Catholic faith journey. Whether perfecting our canoeing skills, testing our nerves on the fastest roller-coaster or defending our teammakes in Lasertag, our group knows how to have a great time! Putting our faith in action is also a priority as we serve our community through volunteerism. No matter what we're doing, we are always celebrating our Catholic faith and living our lives for the glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.